Byval Custom cationic plain blank single jersey long sleeve mens hoodie

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$2.80 - $12.00 / Piece | 1000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Size:
xs S M L XL 2 XL 3 XL 4 XL 5 XL Mens Hooded Sling Hip Hop Hoodie
Color:
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 30 Negotiable
Samples:
$150.00 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Supply Type:
OEM service
Place of Origin:
China
Model Number:
BCH121, BCH121
Fabric Type:
Fleece
Feature:
Anti-pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Sustainable, Plus Size, QUICK DRY, Waterproof, Windproof, cationic long sleeve mens hoodie, Maternity
Material:
Polyester
Technics:
Printed, printed
Season:
Autumn, Autumn,Spring,Winter
Style:
Pullover, pullover
Gender:
Men
Product Type:
Hoodies / Sweatshirt
Age Group:
Adults
Brand Name:
Byval Factory
Design:
without hood
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
600000 Piece/Pieces per Month cationic long sleeve mens hoodie
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 pc packed into 1 polybag, 80pcs packed into a carton, custoemr's request are available.
Packing dimension: 60cm*40cm*30cm
Weight:12.5kg
Port
Shanghai,Ningbo...
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 30 To be negotiated
Video Description

Custom cationic plain blank single jersey long sleeve mens hoodie 

Product Description

 

1).Material

polyester/cotton, 130gsm-190gsm. Quick dry, breathable, comfortable. 

2).Printing

Sublimation Printing (Digital & Offset Printing)--Colorful and Personal Design——No fading, Never wash off, No color limit, No upcharges

3).Design

No design or pattern limit. Print logos, names on the shirts.

Just need to send us your Logo or Design in PDF or AI Format, or tell us your detailed requests. Our professional designers will provide the best solution to you.

4).Size

No size limit. All Size Are Available from Youth (4. 6. 8. 10. 12. 14. 16) to Adults(3XS. 2XS. XS. S. M. L. XL. 2XL. 3XL. 4XL).

5).Color

Any Color will be printed brilliantly according to Pantone Card (or CMYK color)

6).Production

7 days for sample. 2-4 weeks after sample confirmed

Product show

 

 


 

Packaging & Shipping

 

1) Packaging  

 

         Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 piece to a carton .if you have any special requirement in packing,please let us know,we will do them as per your request .

 

2) Shipping Method

 

By express    (3-5days, most expensive) 

 

By air            (5-7days, more expensive) 

 

By sea          (15-28days,cheapest)

 

 

Company Information

 

1.General description of our company

 

     Located in Jiangxi,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : Nanchang Byval Garment Co.,Ltd, our alibaba web is : www.byvalgarment.com.

 

    we provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you ,thanks . 

 

2.Fabrics

 

    The clothing fabric could selected according your  request.

 

3.Color

 

    There are many colors to choose every style. Also as your request, if you have the pantone number, it is the best.

 

 

 

4.Delivery time

 

    delivery of samples are about 5-7days.

 

    delivery of bulk production is 15-25days.

 

5.MOQ

 

   1000 piece/color

   The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.

 

6.Payment

 

T/T: 30% deposite before production, remaining 70% before shipment.

 L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Paypal,West Union,MoneyGram.

 

 

FAQ

 

Questions you may have:   

 

1) What does Byval most do?

OEM or ODM projects,the customized manufacturing.

2) What is Byval good at?

We have great advantages on sublimation printing.

3) How long is the lead time?

7 days for sample. 2-4 weeks after sample confirmed

4) What is your MOQ?

No limit for the quantity,we could even do only 1 piece custom design for you.

5) Can samples be free?

No problem,it could be refundable when order placed.

6) Can I get a discount?

Of course,the more you order the cost will be lower.

 

 

 

Processing Line

 

 

 

If you want to know more about product informations,pls feel free to contact with me or send email to me .

 

Welcome OEM!

 

 

Contacting Info:

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome OEM!  Thank you very much.